The Arkansas State Police is adding two more shootings to the 11 that occurred in the Little Rock area over the Aug. 13-14 weekend for a total of 13.
State and local authorities are investigating after a series of weekend shootings left three people dead and three others injured in the Little Rock area.
Arkansas State Police, the Little Rock Police Department and the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office are jointly investigating the shootings.
Two more shootings were added on Tuesday. Here is the complete list of shootings in order of occurrence:
- 12:40 PM, Saturday, August 13th, Interstate 440 at U.S. Highway 70, shots fired at a Chevrolet Malibu (no injuries).
- 1:55 PM, Saturday, August 13th, Interstate 440 at Bankhead, shots fired at a Cadillac Escalade (no injuries).
- 1:53 PM, (Saturday, August 13th), at 4022 Frazier Pike, one wounded.
- 1:37 PM, (Saturday, August 13th), at 9401 Mabelvale Cutoff, no injuries.
- 7:20 PM, (Saturday, August 13th), one deceased at 900 block of South Rodney Parham.
- 12:58 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), one deceased at Frazier Pike & 3M Road.
- 2:39 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), one injured at Interstate 30 (eastbound) & 65th Street.
- 2:44 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), one injured at Interstate 440 (northbound) & near Springer Street.
- Shortly before 3 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), at least three shootings, beginning at Interstate 630 (westbound) near the Big Rock interchange, followed by an incident near I-630 & Shackelford, then moving toward the intersection of Markham Street and Bowman, no injuries.
- Approximately 4 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), a shooting at 13111 West Markham, no injuries.
- 5:14 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), a shooting inside a convenience store at 6500 Mabelvale Cutoff, one deceased and one critically wounded.
So far, police have linked a west Little Rock intersection shooting and the convenience store killing. A 31-year-old man was detained Sunday in connection with those two shootings.